Quality Assurance & Testing
All the software solutions developed undergo following cycle of testing:
- Requirements Analysis: Testing begins in the requirements phase of the software development life cycle.
- Design Analysis: During the design phase, testers work with developers in determining what aspects of a design are testable and under what parameter those tests work.
- Test Planning: Test Strategy, Test Plan(s), and Test Bed creation
- Test Development: Test Procedures, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases & Test Scripts to use in testing software.
- Test Execution: Testers execute the software based on the plans and tests and report any errors found to the development team.
- Test Reporting: Once testing is completed, testers generate metrics and make final reports on their test effort and whether or not the software tested is ready for release.
- Re-testing the Defects.